Take the Next Step to Grow Your Business
Take Your Business to the Next Level Operation Jump Start
6 Night Program to Grow Your Business
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Whether you are looking for growth opportunities, to improve overall profitability or just put more “octane” in your current business the Batesville Area Chamber of Commerce and Independence County Economic Development, Inc. is ready to help.
UPDATE: Due to Inclement Weather Thursday, February 21st the University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville’s campus was closed. First night will start: Thursday, February 28th at UACCB.
Join the Batesville Area Chamber, ICED, ASU Small Business and Technology Development Center and our partners starting Thursday, February 21st and let us show you how to:
- Find New Business Opportunities,
- Grow Your Bottom Line,
- Keep Your Company Healthy.
Invest 6 nights in the future of your business and learn practical tools you can REALLY use to succeed.
Through a unique combination of expert speakers, “hands-on” business plan development and an extensive user-friendly workbooks from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, Operation Jump Start: First Steps to Growing Your Business will show you how to create a realistic business model to propel your current venture to the next level of profitability and growth.
Operation Jump Start First Steps to the Next Level begins Thursday, February 21st, at 6 pm.
- NIGHT 1 Welcome, Introduction to the Business Concept –
- NIGHT 2 Know Your Market: Market Research, Industry & Competition -
- NIGHT 3 Know Your Market: Segmentation and Strategy -
- NIGHT 4 Price and Profits: Pricing, Cost and Break Even -
- NIGHT 5 Price and Profits: Cash Flow Budgets to Grow Your Bottom Line -
- NIGHT 6 Operations Planning, Funding Sources, and Management -
- NIGHT 7 - Graduation – Dinner Provided!
- Expert speakers covering the topic of the evening,
- Group discussion led by professionals in their fields,
- Proven, easy to use Entrepreneurial Handbook from the Kauffman Foundation, and
- Hands-on small group mentoring to create a unique plan to help your business reach its full potential.
Every attendee will receive:
- A free copy of The Kauffman Foundation Entrepreneur’s Handbook,
- Expert advise and assistance from business professionals in their area of expertise,
- Free Market Research data provided by the ASU SBTDC’s proprietary databases,
- Free Ongoing Business Counseling from the ASU SBTDC consultants,
- 3 hours a night over a 6 night program.
- $50 registration fee (this registration fee is FULLY REFUNDABLE at the end of the program if you attend at least 5 of the 6 nights).
Contact Herb Lawrence Center Director Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center at (870) 972-3517 (office) (870) 897-5125 (mobile) email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the Step NOW…Expand…Build…Grow Your Business to the Next Level.
Co-sponsored by The Batesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Independence County Economic Development Inc., University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville, Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center, Citizens Bank, First Community Bank, Liberty Bank of Arkansas, Merchant & Planters Bank and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.