Facebook Timelines for Business Seminar Mountain Home
How to put the new Facebook timelines features to work for your small business!
- WHEN: Tuesday, April 24th 1-4:00 pm
- WHERE: Baxter County Library, 300 Library Hill Road, Mountain Home, AR
- COST: $35 per person ($25 Mountain Home and Norfork Lake chamber members, $20 ASU-Mountain Home Faculty, Staff & Students) Fans of the ASU Small Business Page – Take an additional $10 off registration!
- SIGN ME UP! To register call the ASU SBTDC (870) 972-3517, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, register online at Timelines Mountain Home or to get the additional $10 off sign up on our Facebook Events.
Facebook Timelines for Pages is Here! Are you Ready?
The new Facebook pages design with Timelines hit your page on March 3oth…Ready or Not! Regardless of whether you like the changes…they aren’t optional. So join us Tuesday, April 24th and make sure your page is ready to shine.
So make sure your Facebook page is ready to take advantage of all the new changes. The new Timelines can make your page standout from your competition IF…you know some basic secrets!
Here’s just a few of the things you will learn about your new Facebook Page, Including:
- Timeline cover rules
- How updates have changed,
- New Admin panel feature and how to use it,
- Messages are BACK!
- Featuring posts with pins and highlights,
- Spying on your competitors, and
- “What happened to custom content on my tabs?”, and much more.
Fans of the ASU SBTDC on Facebook…get an additional $10 off your registration price by going to our Facebook Events Tab and leaving a message! Not a fan? Like us on Facebook and get your discount! ASU Small Business Facebook Page.
Co-sponsored by the Mountain Home Chamber of Commerce, Norfork Lake Chamber of Commerce, Baxter County Library, ASU-Mountain Home, First Community Bank, First National Banking Company and Liberty Bank of Arkansas